Medisafe app (i0S/Android, Free) is certainly no-nonsense in its approach to setting your medication schedule. Upon starting, you are given the option to add medication immediately. You are asked to enter the name of the medication, and the app offers ready suggestions from its built-in database of drugs.
Read more about; Follow my health app
Next come reminder times that involve inputting the time that you need to take it, the dosage, as well as how frequently you have to take it. These come with more corresponding options like whether it has to be taken continuously or in a set number of days only.
Lastly, you may also set the shape and color of the pill: which only gives more aid for visual memory. Once everything is set; you are taken to the reminder interface where you would be given an overview of the pills you have to take through certain times of the day.
About the App
This is an android application developed and offered by Medisafe® 💊⏰. for android users from all around the universe to manage your medications. So, don’t let them manage you. You have also the option to medisafe pill reminder & medication tracker.
This application is recently released on the google play store and get famous in a short period of time. It is placed in the Health and fitness category of google play store and also it has a positive rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars on google play store. This application is downloaded by more than two lac users (207,875) from all around the world.
The top feature of medisafe app
- Pill reminder and alarm for all medication needs.
- Drug-to-drug interaction checker.
- Family and caregiver support via “Medfriend” functionality.
- Medicine tracker.
- Refill reminders.
- Dr appointment manager and calendar.
- Support for complex dose schedules.
- Add “as needed” medications, vitamins and supplements.
- Full selection of OTC and RX medications.
- Daily, weekly & monthly med reporting with logbook to share with your doctor.
- Track health measurements for various medical conditions (diabetes, hypertension, cancer, anxiety, depression, HIV, multiple sclerosis, MS, Crohn’s, lymphoma, myeloma and leukemia) e.g. weight, blood pressure, blood sugar levels.
- Android Wear enabled.
- Customizable reminders and time settings. (i.e weekend mode so you can sleep in).
- Automatic time zone detection.
- Easily customize your pill reminder notifications.
The plethora of options and parameters you may choose to set when you are adding your medication is ultimately what makes. Medisafe a great app to use as a medication reminder. It knows what users look for when they have to handle medication schedules which tend to become difficult to be consistently mindful of; and the fact that its features make it responsive to the elderly only seals the deal.